Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow this is repetitive

I haven't even been here a week and already getting stir crazy.  Poor Henry is stuck in this room. At least I can get up and walk around.  The nurse Kristen said we can get him up in a stroller and take him for a walk for a short time. I'll work on setting that up for later.  He is onto his low fat formula to help his fluid drain.  Less came out overnight but I don't think we are done. Tomorrow everyone meets to discuss the plan of attack.

After Henry wakes up from his nap I'll try to hold him over in the chair and show him pictures of his family.
We can't seem to work out a plan to have Polly get out here that doesn't make things harder.  Anyone willing to come out and help a little during the day?

4 comments:

  1. Polly, Rob, Lydia, Henry & Liam
    Prayers are covering all of you for protection, healing and peacefulness. Your friend, Geri Pursley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I would absolutely love to be of some help and I feel horrible that I'm not. I had no idea you were even going through this. Something just made me check the blog. Let me do some brain storming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to you guys-I wish we lived closer! I'm so glad someone from work was able to go out and help out...give them a big hug from me. We're all praying Henry will be able to go home sooner than later but if not we cousins will come up with a plan. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob and Polly,

    My name is Jennifer Kirby and I am good friends with Brandi McDonald. I live in Federal Way just a bit south of Seattle. I would love to be of any service to you while you are here. A hot meal delivered to you, a person so sit with your son while you get some much needed rest, anything you may need. I can't imagine going through this, let along doing without the direct support of family and friends. You can e-mail me at jenniferkirby@monroedata.com. Please contact Brandi and ask her about me so you know I am not so creepy internet person.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete