Saturday, June 9, 2007

Keyword: Interactive



Yep. Lydia is getting a lot more interactive. We're starting to see her use her hands. She's making some new noises now.. like a little girlie squeal. And if she is in the right mood, usually in the morning, we can get her to smile back at us... not just a reflex anymore. We're getting her routine down and I think she is picking up on it. Maybe not every night, but at least she is close.

On another note, I have been shooting trap lately and really enjoying it. That's the one where you say "Pull!" and the little disc flies out and you shoot it. It's a heck of a lot of fun and I'm decent at it. You can tell I'm a computer guy because I've got a spreadsheet that adds up my scores and calculates my average... it's 21. Woo! When you shoot a perfect round of 25 you get a patch commemorating your victory over cornstarch discs. I have yet to get such a patch.

-Rob out.



3 comments:

  1. I'm couting down the days until I get to hold her (and see you both too). :-) I miss you guys so much...can't wait to see your parenting skills in person. Take lots more video...whenever I'm stressed out, sad or peeved, I log on and can always count on Lydia to put me in a good mood. Give her kisses from me. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, at first I thought that was Polly's message. My mind was reeling . . .Polly . . .gun . . .what?!?!? Ok, makes sense to me now. I'm glad you are enjoying your new found hobby! I never was any good at that! You're becoming a true Montanian. Have you joined a Sportsman's Club and do you have the rifle assc. sticker on your vehicle??? That's when you know, there is no turning back!

    ReplyDelete