Sunday, May 20, 2007

<cliche>Got Milk?</cliche>


Indeed I do not "got milk", but I can borrow some. Drumroll please..... Lydia Jean Becker's first bottle feeding! I'm sure it's not as satisfying as when Polly feeds her naturally, but I enjoyed it. Polly was a little sad to see her grow up so fast but liberated a little. Lydia was hungry and quickly gulped down her fastest meal ever and went back for more after the bottle. No troubles taking the bottle or going back and forth. So now I can get up in the middle of the night and feed her (and I'm happy about this? I guess so)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rob!

    She is getting bigger! I loved the photos- her cheeks are filling out and you and Polly both seem to be so proud and good parents! Hang in there getting the sleep thing going - I didn't do a cry it out with Kate until she was 9 months old or so. It's hard when they are so little to hear them cry.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems so low maintenance. They say the parents have something to do with that. I want to meet her . . .maybe before too, too long!

    ReplyDelete